At Hearing & Audiology Services, we are doing everything in our power to minimize the risk our patients may take to receive the care they need. We understand that our patients must assume some risk every time they leave their homes, but we also understand that receiving proper audiological care is an integral part of living their best lives.
Here are just a few of the many precautions we are taking to keep you safe:
- Following all CDC guidelines
- Thoroughly cleaning the waiting room between each patient
- Scheduling blocks of cleaning time between each patient
- Eliminated walk-ins (appointment only)
- One patient in the office at a time
- Providing curbside visits for patients that do not wish to enter the office
- Providing Telecare or Telehealth option for programming most hearing aids
We found this bar chart from Texas Medical Association to be very useful in comparing and rating the various risks of getting the virus from daily activities. Click here to read the full article about minimizing risks.
Whether you wish to schedule an appointment via Telehealth, curbside, or in-office, you can trust we are doing everything we can to reduce the amount of risk you must take to receive proper audiological care. Contact us today to schedule your free hearing assessment.